Will Spring?

It is almost Lent.

I remember last year lent started and I didn't know if I would be laid off.
But I knew I was going to be laid off by Easter because I cried through much of the Vigil Mass.

Every year, EVERY YEAR, I can't believe that it will be spring when Easter comes.
And, EVERY year I am surprised when it feels more like spring at Easter.

Today I am looking out the window from my new desk, ($130 off of facebook marketplace) and the view from here is that everything is sepia brown.  The only pops of vibrant color I see are from the children's toys in the backyard. 

Is it true that 50 days from now it will all look different?
And what else will look different?  What new things will be on the horizon that aren't now...or aren't in focus just yet....



Comments

Popular Posts