On work.

Ugg. The University I work at is on a quarter system.  I don't like the quarter system and within that I don't like winter quarter at all. It has never been easy...for anyone. It's like a mental breakdown all wrapped up into 10 weeks.


This year is okay. I am fairing okay.  This year has been weird though. I have 3 very different projects going on this quarter and because of that I find myself scattered at work.  I also find myself very relieved on my days off but still making lists of all the things I still have to do.


My office also looks like a hoarder works there. I swear I am not a hoarder. Even my minister self.  THe problem is when you are creative sometimes you acquire crap for your creative endeavors that you may or may not use. . . oh basically my office is like a micro version of a church b
asement.



This weekend I am going on a retreat.  Frankly it is a retreat I don't care about. I do care about our students. I care about them a lot.  So maybe with my unconcern for the retreat structure people will feel free to be themselves.  It does mean that Sunday night could be utterly brutal.  U.T.T.E.R.L.Y. B.R.U.T.A.L.

So that's what's up. I am feeling full. Full of all of it.




Comments

Popular Posts