What of what.

There are these days when I cannot fathom what I am doing: when I feel tht I am professionally washed up and done with, when I feel that I am an existential crisis.  And then there are days where I am certian that creating and producing a podcast (bringingfothpodcast.com) and writing on the side and caretaking my people with a fair amount of time and attention is enough.  On these days I feel that I am leaning into the privilege of being a single income household and I don't need to desperately apologize for my $74 dollars per month earnings.

Since basically the only thing I know about my vocation is that I am called to preach the gospel, and since I am also a person with a vagina and a Catholic I don't know how to integrate these things.  I barely know how to hold my own personal pain that is wrapped up in those things...

So I don't know.
I would love your thoughts my dear readers.



Comments

Popular Posts