What's up





It's been over a week since I've blogged. I might be having a drought.  Or maybe it's just that our kiddos have been smearing snot on our sweaters, waking up all night and coughing in our faces.  Yup we've been a sick house.  Though none of it has been horrible this virus has some serious staying power.

On top of it I have been working a tad more than usual.  It's not so bad though, I am paying it forward on several days of that lay ahead of me!

Miriam has started saying her name, "Me  (muttered) riam."
She has also started saying, "Okay."

    "Miriam you can feed Maggie now"
    "Okay."

It's not a magical word but coming form a not-yet-but-almost-two-year-old it is lovely.
On the other hand she has been up a lot at night screaming for whichever parent is not their and yelling no in our faces.  Wow, nothing makes Sean and I have unimportant marital spats like being awake for hours on end in the middle of the night. Lets face it. It is brutal.

On the other hand, we have had some rainy days, cloudy and cool days, warm sunny days and such. More and more we LOVE WHERE WE LIVE!  It is no like we live in heaven but this is a place that is so lovely.  I miss the midwest, I miss flat-ness, wheatfields turning green. I miss thunderstorms and friendliness.  But this is the place that feels like home- at least for now.

So that's what's up. This and that.


Comments

Popular Posts