She is 7.


This blog, this place where I document so much and so little has captured this girl more than my other kids.   She is my first for everything.  And...she is my greatest teacher in life.  On Junia we cut our teeth in parenting.  Miriam humbles us and Thomas- Thomas demands we don't stop trying.


Happy Birthday Junia.  You wanted to be born more than we wanted you at first.  But life took hold in you.  And here you are! You are amazing! You are so beloved.  Happy. Happy life my sweet.

Comments

  1. I love this girl! Though we are rarely in each others presence now due to distance and other junk, I think we bonded when she was oh so very tiny. Your bouncy chair in my office, you needing to serve the school community (at mass), I wanting to serve YOU by caring for this little sweet pea. It was my privilege. It is so fun to see her growing up, becoming her own little person. I can't wait to see who she makes of herself as she grows up. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts