Next.

Slowly I am discerning what is next.  Nothing is taking shape right now but my energies and fears are becoming more and more obvious to me.  As our house has also taken shape I have been trying to figure out where to put a workspace.  I have wavered from not needing one and trying to accomplish writing while sitting on the couch.  I also can't figure out a natural place in the function of our house to put a desk... alas though today I think I figured out the right niche and we will see how it works.



Comments

  1. Do the energies and fears help you focus or do they distract you?

    I miss your table.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know that. Some moments the energy is so helpful and the fear is good for me and other moments I am drowning in it. Today- is a drowning day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts