Super fast outdoor children's table!

I've been thinking about an outdoor table for Junia since we moved here.  

At an estate sale last week I saw a pile of "free wood."  I meandered over and discovered that the free wood was in good shape. I scored to pieces of plywood and a very even tree stump.  

I figured I would just screw the plywood onto the stump, but we had guests staying with us that day, and Mr. Guest has skills at this kind of stuff.  I wish I could report exactly how he made it, except I don't know. I do know that it is really steady and stable.  Even 27lb Miriam is scooting around it without concern.


My one serious contribution (beyond the idea) was taking the outdoor tablecloth and stapling it to the top.



I think the only other thing that we need is a couple little stumps around the table for chairs.  I'll have to be on the lookout!




Comments

Popular Posts