The honeymoon is on- and vaccinations are in!


Sean and I are gearing up to head to Thailand over Christmas and New Years for our honeymoon. Someone (thank you!!) donated their air miles to us for a wedding gift. So it became affordable. It should turn out to be quite an adventure. It'll be a mixture of city- Bankok, Beach, and National Park. Sean has been planning up the details. I hope to read upon things just before we go so I can get my fantasies all geared up.

It should be really challenging with the language barrier. Sure, we have been to Europe- but there the sound of the language is familiar and the alphabet is the same. But in Thailand I think it'll all be very unfamiliar.

Problem? Well the real problem is that when I am stressed I get uber bitchy. I am hoping to enter into the challenge if not knowing what to say or do. I am hoping to really work on embracing the chaos and embracing the unknown- and especially the vulnerability. That's the challenge of traveling and I hope this trip will allow it to be the area of growth.

Comments

Popular Posts