Letting go of the mess


My Sister, nephew and Mom came for Thanksgiving and left yesterday morning. There is a nintendo on the living room floor, sheets and towels need washed, stuff is all over, our advent calendar is half made and is a mess on the living room, our air mattress is still blown up in the office, we have no milk and no coffee and things suddenly have gotten messy very quickly- even though my Mom and Sister cleaned everything.

So today is Wednesday and possibly tomorrow night we are having another guest. That's really exciting. But my challenge. . . I have to learn to chillax about cleaning up. I have to let people know that my base sense of clean is not crazy tidy. I have to chill out that people who love me don't care. I've got to learn to let go of this strangely powerful domestic pressure.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts