Etsy


I love www.etsy.com. I frequently buy gifts their and I think it's a wonderful sight full of delights and creativity. . .

Sean has been encouraging me, ever since I put together Junia's room, to try to sell some stuff on etsy just to see what happens. So I made a cupcake stand and 3 birds. We'll see what happens.

We'll no one has bought anything and that's fine but slowly I am posting things and making things. I feel excited by it. Oh, and excited that I FINALLY got to use a table saw this weekend and am now working on sanding smooth some blocks for Junia.

Here's my etsy shop.

Comments

  1. I love your birds! Maybe I have to buy one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i want to see your etsy page. Whats the link? I am very impressed. I cant imagine having an at-home buisness selling things. I would love it, theres just not enough time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts