Growth Chart for a little girl...





I have lots of Christmas sewing projects on the drawing board. Who knows what will get done...but 2 presents are made and since I don't think the parents or the children who will receive these read my blog (though I am always suprised by who does---I don't think my "11" followers is an accurate number). Anyway, we will see....

The above photos are a growth chart for a little girl. I know that lots of families write on a door frame or in a closet or something but for renters that doesn't work. So here is a special way to mark your little person's height without having to be a homeowner. It still needs some bugs and stuff but I am pretty darn proud of this. I might make a rocket version for some boys in my life...it depends on which cousin J ends up shopping for this Christmas...

Comments

Popular Posts