Making and Ugly doll




The niecews have a gift exchange over Christmas. This year J drew one of her girl cousins (technically her cousin drew it and then her aunt emailed who was responsible for who).

So Ambrea (thats the cousin's name) is only 2 months older than Junia so she is getting on of those flower growth charts that I made and I wanted to make her a doll. The problem is that I made a doll that kinds of look like a giraff person and generally is pretty rough looking sharp looking. So I thought, and thought, and thought, and decided I needed to nix the doll for Ambrea and go with an "ugly" doll that had some fun features.

So I made this doll with fun ribbon hair, big eyes, uneven legs, and floppy arms. It will also make a nice pillow or whatever. I think it's an improvement from the doll. What do you think?

Take my poll on the side and let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts