Greek Yogurt


I am pretty sure everyone knows this. But on the off chance that you don't and I am the way for you to find out I need to tell you that greek yogurt is insanely easy to make.

All you need is:

A clean colander/strainer.
A towel (ideally a flour sack towel but any will do)
Yogurt
A bowl.

Put the towel in the colander and if you need to clothespin it to the colander. Then put the yogurt on the towel in the colander and put the bowl underneath to catch the drained liquid. Let it sit until it's the consistency that you want. If you leave it sit long enough you can use it as cream cheese.

I am telling you this because we have 4lbs of strawberries in the fridge all cut up and waiting for me (8 in the freezer) and they need some Greek yogurt, which I much prefer over the runny regular kind. Perhaps you are in a similar situation. Besides, Greece is in need of some good PR these days.


Comments

  1. hey rachel,
    can you send me your email address?
    i have a question for you!

    cheers,
    diana

    [take.a.picture[at]live[dot]com]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts