Arms wide open to the days ahead!
|Arms wide open to the world!|
|One of the many places I have breastfed and toddler watched!|
The next two days its just me and these two kids. I'm in charge. I'm a bit scared. What are the fears exactly:
1. Getting Junia down for a nap- what to do with Miriam during that time.
2. Saying no to Junia a trillion times- correcting her- just generally not being very positive with her.
3. Trying to get too much done and getting frustrated when it doesn't get done.
4. Trying not to do anything and getting bored out of my mind.
5. Being generally miserable, fed-up, impatient with my little ones.
Being with these two kids- just me- what are the possibilities:
1. Patti coming on Tuesday AM to watch Miriam while Junia and I go shopping for our garden!
2. Feeling awesome if I make it through the day without either of them bringing me to the edge.
3. I might feel adequate.
4. Solidarity with other women.
5. Some fun projects to show Sean at the end of our days.
There must be more possibilities and more fears.
But we will be okay. Lots and lots of people do this- and they are less equipped than I!