Photos from our adventures.

Without lots of different posts about what we did from day to day here are some pictures...

 Atlanta's Municipal Market. It's no Pike Place but my market loving partner loved it, as did I.

On our drive down to Savannah we stopped at Fincher's BBQ in Macon. It was awesome.  It felt so southern.

We got off the Interstate in Dublin, GA and drove most of the way to Savannah off the beaten track.  What is this building anyway? Not quite a grain elevator...cotton something?

The cotton fields were being picked. This one was almost done.

 When I took the picture I knew the name of the bird. Not so anymore.  Though, I get why they call it the "low country."

i just love rusty things.

 Spanish moss. I love it.
 On of many beautiful doors in Charleston.

Comments

Popular Posts