Do I really look pregnant?

Out of popular demand. . .all the people who never see me and certianly have never seen me 7 months pregnant (I think tomorrow week 27 starts!) here are some pictures.






I might look pregnant to those who know me- and those who know my body shape. . . but I really don't think I look pregnant to the average Joe/Jill.

And because I find it ackward to only take pictures of me throughout this pregnancy. . . I, of course, made Sean do the same thing!

I am sure that he doesn't look pregnant!

Comments

  1. I think you looks pregnant! I see the roundness of the baby belly - and you look really happy (glowing, even)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for caving into my own need to see your pretty face honey! You look beautiful AND preggers! Actually Sean looks pregnant to me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you do have that 'pregnancy belly' :D It's good to see you smiling in the pictures--oh and I know this is about the post that comes after this one, but...your mobile is ADORABLE :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts