Life Pics.



Here's a photo from a chilly picnic at Madison park.



This is such a classic Seattle van- with a classic Seattle overgrown yard, and a classic Seattle house.



After a retreat from work we had 2 extra flats of strawberries. They were going bad quickly. So Sean and I made freeze jam! Yuuummmmm. I grew up on the stuff and it's so good!



We went on a picnic to Seward park. We actually had to take Maggie to the dog park to get all of her energy out before we went on the picnic. I love springtime!



Here is a view of Mt. Ranier from a Seward Park near our house (it was taken the same as the previous picture). It's so striking- and after a cloudy winter particularly so.





This is the view from our bedroom window. It's not a great picture but you can see Tutta Bella- that's where the strip of resturants, stores, the library etc. all are.

Comments

  1. I love love love all the pictures! I had no idea Seattle was so beautiful... and seeing you and Sean make me miss you so much! Irene and Robbie are going to be in Seattle for a couple of days in June (?), and if you and Sean are in town, they would love to see you. I hope you're doing well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we would love to see them. . . give me her email address and give her my email and her phone!!! yay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts