Fall back and baby schedule...



When the "spring forward" event happened last march it didn't really impact our schedule at all. J wasn't on much of a routine. Or at least one that was consistent. But this year, I am dreading it. I am usually the person who goes around the house before bed and puts all of the clocks back...relishing the experience of getting another hour. I spend the days following playing the, "what time would it be if we wouldn't have 'fallen back' game."

Now that J is on a fairly predictable routine especially when it comes to waking up I am dreading the morning. S and I discussed that we will wait until we are out of bed and moving into our day before we change a clock. My hope is that tomorrow will be a morning that she surprisingly sleeps in a bit longer and we can wean her off of her 6:30am wake up and into a 7:30am....

Either way, this is a new thing for us.

Comments

Popular Posts